Joint European Magnetic Symposia (JEMS) 2019, Uppsala (SVE), August 26-30, 2019.
- E. Longo, C. Wiemer, R. Cecchini, M. Longo, A. Lamperti, M. Alia, A. Khanas, A. Zenkevich, M. Cantoni, M. Fanciulli and R. Mantovan, “Improving the Fe/Sb2Te3 interface quality with thermal annealing”, POSTER. SKYTOP has been acknowledged in both the poster and in the submitted paper to Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
- E. Longo, C. Wiemer, R. Cecchini, M. Belli, M. Overbeek, M. Longo, M. Fanciulli, G. Gubbiotti, M. Cantoni, C.H. Winter and R. Mantovan, “ALD growth of Co thin films on the topological insulator Sb2Te3”, ORAL. SKYTOP has been acknowledged in both the oral presentation and in the submitted paper to Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
- E. Longo, R. Mantovan, R. Cecchini, M. Overbeek, M. Longo, L. Lazzarini, M. Fanciulli, C.H. Winter and C. Wiemer, “ALD growth of ultra-thin Co layers on the topological insulator Sb2Te3” ORAL. SKYTOP has been acknowledged in the oral presentation. To be highlighted is that a paper based on the contents here presented has been already submitted and currently under the second review-round at Nano Research (Springer.)
- W. Legrand has made a presentation on AF skyrmions at French-US workshop organized in Paris in September 2019.
- V. Cros has given a lecture on skyrmions at JRC summer school in Italy in September 2019
- W. Legrand has made a presentation on AF skyrmions at JEMS conference in Uppsala, Sweden in August 2019.
- F. Ajejas has made two presentations at the MMM conference in Las Vegas in November 2019
Conference organization and committee memberships
- 2020 Topological Matter Conference jointly organized by the FET PROAC projects SKYTOP and TOCHA. The coordinators of the two projects will be the conference Chairs. The first conference will be held in Spain, Barcelona area, June 8-12, 2020 https://topologicalmatter.org/. The Call for Abstract opens end of November. The second conference is scheduled to be in Greece, in Summer 2021.
- 3rd SKYMAG conference, Paris, 6-9 April 2020. SKYTOP members are involved in the organization (V. Cros/CNRS, leading organizer, N. Reyren/CNRS and A. Dimoulas/NCSRD members of the Program committee).